Latest Instagrams
Saturday 27 January 2018

Photo Diary: Japan Adventures

Its been a busy few weeks in Japan and although I've shared some snaps over on Instragram I wanted to round up a more comprehensive collection of pictures to look back on! I hope you enjoy this random selection of photos from my life here! 



Some cute little Buddha's on top of Mt. Omuro!


Deer friend at Nara Park  


Palm Trees lining the streets of Ito (yup I know it looks so L.A.)


Walking along the volcanic rock coast of Izu Peninsula ! 



More of the majestic sea!


Mt. Oruro lift ticket! (its an inactive volcano) 


A boy turned deer in snowy Sapporo!


 Chillin' in our Yukata's in the coolest Ryokan! 


Illuminations in Sapporo 


Romantic Otaru Canal! 


Mt. Fuji and the Chureito Pagoda!


Exploring Nara!


Enjoying the sea in Atami 


Another pic of the sea (sorry its so pretty!) 


Walking around the sea in Ito! 


Kinakuji Temple (the golden temple) in snowy Kyoto!


 Buddha in Atami 


look closely you can see the sea! 


The most serene view of the coast! 


Exploring the Japanese forests! 

I hope you've enjoyed this little collection of pictures from the past few weeks! I love this set of pics because it really shows off the more calm side of Japan. Its a whole different world from the bright and busy lights of Tokyo!

Till Next Time,

F. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins